ManicRobThrill

Thursday, December 07, 2017

Hope of deliverance no. 2

As I have been on this somewhat calm and positive path, with a focused state of mind, now comes the incredible news that I have found a new job that pays well (a great deal more than the one I currently have), has ample time off, benefits, actual room for growth and in a neighborhood I love (and essentially grew up in) - this could not have come at a better time.  I am beyond thankful, relieved and filled with joy.  It begins January 2nd and it's the best way to begin a new year - on a completely fresh journey.  Which is a relief in and of itself, to be rid of all the negatives 2017 brought - and I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Am I kidding myself that life is now near-perfect?  No, by virtue of the fact that there is still the one very dark loose end that needs to be tied up once and for all.  That will come in early January - and I can only continue to have hope that it will be with the desired outcome.  But I remain vigilant and patient.

Today is also equally special to me because it was on this day four years ago we lost the great love of my life, my precious, beautiful cat Midnight and immediately were saved when we met and fell in love with a tiny, sweet bundle of fuzz, our darling Roxy.  She brought the light and laughter back so that we wouldn't be able to be absorbed with the shock and devastation of being without Moonie; if there was ever a cat sent from Heaven, it's her.

So I have even more to be thankful for.  And I am, undoubtedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home