ManicRobThrill

Friday, February 06, 2015

Turn it around

Even with this bitter cold, I haven't let it hinder me or allowed it to cloud my focus.  Everything I've been planning and working on is slowly starting to rise and take shape, which is imminently pleasing.  Feeling good and clear-headed, creative and driven is still with me - and admittedly, in the past, it's been difficult early in the year.

I think part of the juice is the inspiration I get/take from friends who have the same kind of ideas, visions and drives - the motivation is there; to be shared and fed upon.  Aside from the writing, which hasn't slowed or wavered, there's the design on improved physical health, taking the time to record and concentrate on the new music that continues to come out of my head and through my pen onto paper and the plans for new experiences, which I absolutely savor.

You can say what you want; turning 50 has brought about a major shift in thought and desire and want.  And I mean that in all the best, most positive possible ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home