ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Roll on, summer

Considering the worst thing I can say right now is that my beloved New York Rangers did not get the job done and advance to the Stanley Cup finals must mean I AM living a pretty charmed life.  But I do think, as I stop for a moment to think and observe on another glorious June evening, that my life is, indeed, very good.

The days are flying by; vacation is now slightly less than two months away; I've been working on the songs and having them blossom into living pieces; I feel great physically and spending time with friends has been a welcomed and embraced element for the sake of balance and sanity.

While the world may be going to Hell all around me, it doesn't mean I will fall prey to any of the negative vibes that abound - Mercury Retrograde can fuck off as far as I'm concerned nowadays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home