ManicRobThrill

Friday, March 26, 2021

True renewal

Last Saturday was the first day of spring and it felt it.  Warmth, comfort and the ease in which I was able to do my weekly chores was such a good and uplifting feeling.

That vibe carried into Monday, as I went to the office.  But being there was a bit different, as I received official word that I was offered a new job that I'd been interviewed for and wanted.  Maybe in another time and a different age, I would have been shouting from the rooftops, etc., but this time all I can do is feel a sense of relief, elation and some pride.

It was a long road to get to this point.  I'm excited, a little nervous as it's something and someplace new, but I'm cautiously optimistic.  And I embrace change - especially one I initiated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home