ManicRobThrill

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The chills

So December's here and confessedly, this has never been my favorite time of year. I'm not a winter person; I dislike and pretty much refuse to acknowledge Xmas, so it leaves me with a bellyful of contempt and scorn for most of the human race. I don't mean to offend anyone; I simply loathe the fake sense of bonhomie and making nice for the sake of getting something. The hypocrisy level reaches an ungodly high every year at this time, so I choose to abstain.

Nonetheless, still not certain as to whether or not the band will be getting together this weekend to do any work; it's okay, as I've not been feeling 100% all week and could use time to rest. I do want to take care of the tweaking of levels and mastering, but it should be with the three of us working together.

If this post sounds more dour than usual, forgive me--not feeling great and a hard week at work has ground me down a bit.

I'll try to be a bit more upbeat next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home