ManicRobThrill

Friday, April 06, 2007

Stop right there

I realize it's been quite a while since I've been on here. The tide of busy-ness at work never seems to subside. No complaint; believe me. I love what I do and I enjoy ever facet of the job itself; the people are the finest I've ever had the pleasure and good fortune to work with. I'm just physically wiped out! Multi-tasking at such a frenetic pace leaves you winded. Case and point is that I've neglected to go to the gym lately, which I do plan on doing since we're leaving early today.

Ever since I bought the new 12-string, I find my playing is getting back up to par and my singing is richer than it's been in a very long time. I don't know if it's because I've had so much time off from a good portion of the songs (most of the songs from The Punch Line album are not part of my acoustic set--only two or three) and I find the same warmth towards them. They are, after all, a part of me and I don't think I'd be doing this if I didn't still enjoy them--especially in these stripped-down versions.

Aside from work, work, work, life is calm and quiet. I'm sure that as things fall back into routine (once the various major projects I have going on at work subside), I will be back on form as your faithful reporter.

There's no dearth of words for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home