ManicRobThrill

Saturday, October 31, 2009

For the moment

Another week in which I battled (yet again) a cold, missing a fun party at Joe's Pub last night. A day to run the necessary errands--I await an open clothes dryer as I type this. Tomorrow is gym, bowling and visit my father.

The main thing is starting next Saturday, I am completely fixing my energies on recording. I've felt like a dumbshit for having been so lax about getting work done. Thus, I plan each night to tune the guitars, set the levels on the 8 track and have everything set so I can just turn on the power and start recording on Saturday morning. I am inspired and have been so thanks to the many friends who have recently cajoled and encouraged me to make music. What excuses could I possibly have anymore? None. So it's time to shut up, tune up and get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home