ManicRobThrill

Saturday, August 29, 2009

There goes your nondescript summer...

The end of August already... wow. Time and life just seem to go faster and faster... First and foremost, let me rant a moment, thanks to something that recent caught my eye while changing channels and as a lead in to one of the few T.V. shows, I like, Chelsea Lately... Congratulations once again, E! for playing to the lowest common denominator with another show starring the ugly Kardashian whores. Christ. What is with this country, that channel and those women?

Okay. I feel cleansed. I'm having dental aggravations again, not dissimilar to the one I had three years ago. Right now, it's only three days and I started using that Orabase gel-paste. If the pain doesn't subside by Monday (between using that and Advil), I won't waste further time and call the dentist in an emergency, even though I'm due back for my cleaning on September 21. Ugh.

I obviously can't sleep, but I'm planning on studio time starting at 9 a.m. today, so we're finally back in business. It hasn't hurt, being inspired by seeing The Beatles Anthology on VH-1 (even though I've owned it since it came out in '96). Between that and the renewed love affair with R.E.M. and I feel the rush coming on.

Sunday a.m. sees a trip to the gym and if I'm up for it, brunch with Master Ro. All in all, a nicely laid out weekend, considering the days are supposed to be wet and gloomy...

Now to find something to read so I can catch just a few more z's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home