ManicRobThrill

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tired

I should be feeling so much more up than I have in ages--I've been quite the social butterfly this week--seeing a lot of family; dining tonight with an old friend (and former work colleague), etc. but I seem to lack energy. It's beautiful, sunny, warm--perfect May weather and rather than meet this fabulous lady in Tribeca, I'd rather go home and lie on the couch. Jesus, I'm becoming a slug.

So here's the summary of nonsense pulsing through my mind:

a) Guys--if you have a beard, get one of these for maintenance. You'll thank me later.

b) Ladies--I got Liz a subscription; everyone should read this (and yes, I've been getting Men's Health for 4 years now).

c) Go see the new Star Trek movie. You'll love it. And I HATE Star Trek in general (and their shut-in Trekkies).

d) Went to the new Citi Field. The jury is still out. While it's nice and new, there are certain design flaws (in my opinion) and it's just not Shea Stadium.

e) These are the coolest boots I've had since Alice and I were in the 10th grade--these are the first pair of boots in this style I bought since the 10th grade.

My life is currently filled with minutiae, as I'm in an emotional holding pattern until Mercury Retrograde disperses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home