ManicRobThrill

Monday, March 23, 2009

Season's tide

My favorite season begins with a sense of relief for me. I just can't stand the winter, even as a born-and-bred New Yorker.

While my back has been giving me problems again (thus prohibiting me from getting to the gym or spending too much time in the studio), I'm relishing the cool air and sunshine. Truthfully, I'd like a few days off from work to rest, but that doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon.

I know this sounds brief, as there hasn't been too much to report--except that we did have fun at the R.E.M. Tribute Show at Carnegie Hall (high points: Bob Mould, the dB's and Darius Rucker) and I've just thrown down for this... Work doesn't always mean suffering!

Randy Bewley, thank you. You will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home