ManicRobThrill

Friday, February 27, 2009

Wondering

Still in that period of adjustments. Seeing friends lose their jobs but spending time with friends and family to talk, console and just be there. The same applies for tonight. 65 degree Friday says it's time to go to Maxwell's and enjoy a loose night of drinks and good conversation. I still get the same rush of joy, as trite as it sounds, taking the PATH and getting out in Hoboken.

As I've managed to this point to dodge the plague that's overtaking everyone, I am still pulled towards the inevitable and sadly justifiable negative vibes, as much as I'm fighting it. I think a night like last night (dinner and drinks with my cousin) and tonight will help keep me on the right path. I just don't want to feel unnecessary pangs, y'know? It's hard to not get sucked in, but I'm fighting it.

Sorry to sound so mope-y. Thankfully, the February blahs will soon end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home