ManicRobThrill

Thursday, January 29, 2009

...and on we go...

...and as I was saying, sometimes the song writes itself. Absolutely. Been working (not scribbling, etc.) on something called "Reconnections and Tides", which I think speaks for itself as per the subject matter. Just something reflective about the here and now--especially this last month or so. I haven't wanted to comment on joy and happiness in my lyrics; it's a highly personal thing, since it's based on pleasure and my own spiritual centered-ness. However, I'm willing to concede that with all the recent meetings of minds and hearts around me, it isn't difficult to be able to put the experience into cohesive words.

The new Guild is getting a daily workout; as much as it pains me to say it, I think I love this guitar even more than my now-retired Madeira.

I'm trying to continue surfing on this vibe of positivity in light of everything I see--both around me and in the news. The devastation of lives by simple greed and mismanagement is something I could easily and readily harp on but I won't. I will say that I have been through it enough and I know; I understand and I feel for everyone that's caught in this tangled web.

Even though it's bitter cold, the sun is shining and I wil have to feed off that for a while...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home