ManicRobThrill

Friday, December 05, 2008

Marching on

A quick follow-up from my last posting: yet another e-mail received last night, concerning The Punch Line's imminent reformation. First, the seven e-mails and three phone calls about this have been nothing less than enthusiastic and positive, for which I thank you, but it is baffling. Second, no one seems to a have a bead on who started all this, but again, I haven't heard from anyone in the band. Third, if I receive contact, I'm willing to speak to and perhaps meet with the others to discuss what ideas have been brought forth. I don't want anyone to be misled and at the same time, I'm curious as to what opportunities brought this subject back to life (at least for the moment).

Everything is all about "we'll see". Never say never, but never say when.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home