ManicRobThrill

Monday, November 10, 2008

Do you know...

A great weekend; rather than fall back on old patterns, I won't do a "weekend rewind", but suffice it to say that everything that was on my list of "to do" was done. A good, long session at the gym, Hoboken (including the flea market at Maxwell's), lunch at Golden's on Saturday and the necessary purchase of quality luggage made this weekend pretty busy but a total joy. Most of all, I sat down on Saturday and not only revamped the website, I mapped out the first three songs I want to record, so I'm finally moving with this. I always worked best in this manner; a proper layout of track by track progression, which enables me to pick up from wherever I stop.

The other thing is I watched a very good documentary about The Pixies, Loudquietloud. I loved Doolittle from the first time I heard it, but was never a big fan. This was an interesting slant/perspective of this band, which I appreciated and found fascinating. Check it out.

So the ensuing weekend will see the first acoustic tracks go down; if time allows, perhaps I'll tackle bass tracks as well. But at the least, this train is finally pulling out of the station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home