ManicRobThrill

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving thanks rewind

A few thoughts: one, I have a great deal to be thankful for this holiday and there's no shortage of good feelings. My family, friends, job, music--all of it is a joy and there is no one to be forgotten. All who are in my life are a blessing; I take the good and the bad, so much love to everyone.

It's been a calm period; my health is good--body, mind and spirit are all realigning themselves and I feel linear and right.

I don't want to pontificate on social or political matters, but there seems to be a sense of checks and balances again. We just have to remain vigilant.

Now the season I usually find filled with cynicism begins and I don't have any negative position on that, either. Must be the new signs of aging with a less jaundiced eye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home