ManicRobThrill

Friday, February 20, 2009

Start swimming...

While I refuse to yield to negative vibes, I seem to be surrounded by them on a constant/daily basis. A lot of backbiting, sycophantic spewing and unnecessary shit stirring. In the eyes of some of my closest friends and confidants, I see a hesitation; a fear; an uncertainty and it's painful. In many ways, I understand it fully because I have been in that state of mind on more than one occasion and it's a crippling thing. I don't try to give anyone answers; I don't pretend to know any more than they do--all I try to do is keep moving forward and I have been forcing myself, with degrees of success in a step-by-step fashion, to just keep thinking "whatever happens, happens". It may be all too easy and a cop out, but I can't project things that are not or may never be.

That being said, in my own little orbit, I seem to feel a steady ground under my feet. The end of February equals the ending to the darkest days of winter and March always brings a positive feeling. Things are happening; there are people to see; shows to go to; music to be heard and warmer breaths to be drawn in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home