ManicRobThrill

Sunday, August 14, 2011

When the rain comes

A morning like this is a perfect time to drink coffee, gather my thoughts and write. The problem is, I'm not really sure what I want to say. Part of me wants to begin coming clean about the "changes" I'm going through--and on the other hand, part of me thinks that it's too personal. I want to write about the more positive things that my life has become focused on and yet I need to put the past to bed. And no, rest assured, I am not talking about the mis-step I made last year; I'm talking about having the ability to face the truth and say "I'm not to blame for what's happened; I did not start this unraveling of our lives" and I absolutely will not kowtow to anyone. For those who were witnesses to the ugly beginning, well, you know exactly what happened. You know that I, in fact, made a wrong choice to stay. Now I'm getting the ship to set sail correctly. It's eaten at me like a cancer; I put up with a lot of nonsense and accusations and so on, but simply put--I know (and many others do, as well) that the truth is more on my side.

Sometimes you need a dark day to make sense out of darker thoughts so that way they can be washed away and only found later when the sun is shining, so you can see in the light what you couldn't help stumbling over in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home