ManicRobThrill

Monday, June 13, 2011

Kicking dust and stones, barefoot

Still on a roll with writing new songs, although the dynamic of subject matter has changed. Doesn't matter--material still pouring forth. And by feeling as good as I have lately, I see no reason to think about it.

A vintage weekend: Friday night, a light dinner and drinks with friends up on a rooftop during a beautiful, clear night in the city. Saturday: up early and off to get our new iPhones--no headache, no hassles and all our info went from the old cells to the new. Spent the afternoon texting and not minding, watching TV and relaxing during a wet and crummy evening. Yesterday, up early and out for Liz and I to enjoy a classic breakfast, wake ourselves up completely and get the groceries done. A quick trip to Target, the mall (okay; yes, I did throw down for a new pair of Wayfarers--after 23 years, everyone deserves to splurge a little); she treated me to Starbucks and home to enjoy the balance of the day.

Looking forward to the gym tonight and getting some acoustic solo time in. I feel like the light is shining in total again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home