ManicRobThrill

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Indie-Yuppie Geek Syndrome...

I've never been a computer genius, but I have to admit, I'm easily seduced and enthralled by (literally) anything Apple puts out--except the iPad (that's a stupid/pointless item--an overgrown iPhone). I've been a Mac guy since '96; love me some iPod/iPod Mini and now iPod Nano, but my iBook is 6 years out of date.

So I bought myself one of these:

In a three-plus hour session, I was able to transfer EVERYTHING from my iBook onto this brand-spanking new MacBook Pro at home with no difficulties. I'm operating at full throttle now and can continue to work on music and designing with no more fear of "your startup disk is nearly full"...

..I now await June so I can move over to the iPhone...

---okay, back to my usual Luddite activities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home