ManicRobThrill

Monday, January 17, 2011

Perfect days

A holiday off from work could automatically qualify. Nonetheless, to be able to wake up at the first sound of the alarm is a great start. The morning coffee at sunrise while watching the local news gets my blood flowing--mind you, today is one of those "lite" coffee days; Maxwell House 50/50 blend of regular/decaf is a helpful way to not be amped to the eyeballs with caffeine. Shower and get in the car on a cold morning--off to the gym. The drive across the Island is traffic-free and filled with laughs as I listen to "Opie & Anthony" for the first time in ages. A full workout with no one around puts me in the best frame of mind. I feel refreshed, clear headed, peaceful. By the time I'm done, the gym is getting packed. Head home and decide what to do with the balance of the morning--my eye is on the guitar, so I have a feeling music is on the cards...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home