ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yearly wrap up

I'll keep this brief: good riddance to 2010, in a nutshell. I need not recap my life over this year--anyone who knows me or reads this blog has an inkling of how trying this year has been. So I turn another page and start the next chapter.

On a better note, however, four songs have been recorded and the overdubs are happening as I write. "Don't Worry Baby, I'm Not Your Victim", "Wash Away", "Bed Of Thorns" and the Grant Hart-tribute, "She Can Hear The Angels Calling" have guitars and multi-layered vocals; the bass and drums go next. Although the city was hit by over a foot of snow, I managed to spend time with some dear friends who I hadn't seen in a while and had the pleasure of catching up. Five consecutive days at the gym and a total (holding) loss of 18 pounds feels great.

All that was on my "to do" list during this two week break has been accomplished and for that, I am very happy. Not to mention relaxed.

So onto 2011. See you (perhaps with The Punch Line) next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home