ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Some of this and some of that

I neglected to mention in my last posting that some douchebag (sorry, but really no other word to use) backed into my car when it was parked and managed to wreak an estimated $800.00 worth of havoc on the front end. Thankfully, I can drive it since the radiator, etc. wasn't damaged, but it needs to be repaired and to say I was angry would be an understatement. How fucked is that?

Had a late Friday night out with a friend of mine last week. Over some very fine cigars and wine, she and I talked about our current work situations, our lives since we no longer see one another every day and all the things happening around us. I realized that it's moments like last Friday and seeing/spending time with D. (who I absolutely love) make me glad to be where I am at the moment. She's an amazing woman and I couldn't be luckier to call her friend. I've missed a lot of my old friends and past comrades.

Also had the laugh of my life. Liz and I went to PNC Arts Center and saw Opie & Anthony's Travelling Virus show. It's the comedy Lollapalooza and fuck, was it funny. You can say what you will about the humor, but sometimes you just need to loosen up and laugh. God bless Lil' Jimmy. He's the king of comedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home