ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Seen it all before...

Post Election Day and I feel as apathetic as everyone else. Another election where most people I know voted for the ever-lovin' "lesser of two evils". Truth be told, I'm at an absolute standstill; the President and his administration have done a whole lot of nothing since taking office, with the exception of constantly being on television and not being at the White House, working. The New York City mayoral campaign was no surprise and for my friends and family in New Jersey, all I can say is it was a no-win for anyone. Politicians will never get it. But hopefully those of us who do vote regularly have made it crystal clear to our elected officials "if you do not do the job you were voted in for, you will be voted out as soon as you are up for re-election. You will be unemployed instead". That should be sufficient.

Okay, enough posturing. Back to tuning the Washburn. I have work to do this Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home