ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yesterday in the western world

Surprising that it's been a month since I last wrote anything. But time and changes are coming faster and faster now. An upcoming change of address, so to speak; a shift in domesticity and so forth. Divorce is not easy, but cruelly, sometimes necessary. People come and go in and out of my life and I've learned to accept it. I don't necessarily resign myself to it and frankly, I don't like it, but if my stability and solid sense of footing clashes with someone else's state of chronic flux, then why be there?

I'm not a young man anymore; I'm officially at the end of "middle age" and it's long overdue that I re-evaluate my life and try to find the most positive avenue for whatever time is left. And that isn't wrong or bad; it's just reality, which I find greater comfort in. Especially at this time and age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home