ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

As always, a word of thanks

At my favorite time, even though I am alone this year, I wanted to give a moment's worth of thanks for all that I have--I have a lot. And for all of it, I am blessed and grateful. I have family and friends I love and respect; I have 3 beautiful cats who give me unconditional love and joy; I have a great, new apartment that epitomizes "home"; I have no debts, good health and most of all, peace of mind and spirit.

I don't need to be in a group or worse, uncomfortable in my own home; Thanksgiving is still, to me, a day to pause and reflect. And being alone gives me the opportunity to do just that. And to give thanks.

I have no complaints. When you are completely free, as I am, there is nothing to do but be grateful and whole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home