ManicRobThrill

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Waters part

I'll keep this brief and simple as it's taken me several days to reconcile things in my mind.  Last Saturday, a friend of mine passed away.  She was 59 years old.  She took her own life.  I am heartbroken.  She was a kind, patient, funny, sweet, genuine and wise person.  Not a bad word about another human being; loved all animals with passion.  Her soul was golden.  She was a gifted musician and artist.  Many years ago, she played in one of my favorite groups of the time.

She touched many, many lives; she brought light.  We are all grieving and trying our best to understand.  But it doesn't change the cold, hard fact - the world will be darker, going forward without Faye Elizabeth Hunter.

Thanks, Faye - safe travels.  Love you always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home