ManicRobThrill

Saturday, September 14, 2013

No time at all...

...and so the move sequence begins next week and with one word, we found the perfect apartment - a two-bedroom, renovated place with underground parking garage and costs less than my current one-bedroom.  Located...  3 feet from my door.  Simply moving into the apartment next to me.  I CAN live with that.  So can Liz.  It makes things really nice and simple - and cost effective in so many more ways than anticipated.

So in a rare splurge, I joined the modern world for a 47" flat screen TV; not really my thing, but she digs it and I can enjoy "Nothing Can Hurt Me" in a glorious cinema-like setting on my couch.  Nonetheless, it's a very good feeling and a relief to have this wrapped up, all this space now and a new (re)start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home