ManicRobThrill

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Peaceful, easy feeling

Yes, that's a double-edged sword of a title.  I'm feeling very good; very relaxed - looking around at our new apartment - everything in its place and it makes me happy and proud.  And we're going to the Garden tonight to see The Eagles, which makes me completely uncool.  However, I could give less than a shit, since it was high time I acknowledged that deep down inside, I always liked them - ever since I was a kid, hearing those singles on AM radio in our Opel Kadett wagon. 

Today is even more special, as a dear friend of mine is getting married.  As much as it pains me to know we can't be with the happy couple, our love and positive thoughts are with them.  I hope Frank and Trish have a lifetime of happiness ahead of them and I'm sending them all my love.

So how could I not feel laid back and relax for once?  Now it's time to grocery shop.  Tomorrow, it's back to writing reviews...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home