ManicRobThrill

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Number nine - number nine - number nine...

Funny thing; this blog is now nine years old.  Started right around Xmas '04 and it's helped me in ways I never thought possible as a writer and as a means of keeping track of my own life when just memory alone won't do.  As I've said before, there are times I would write and looking back

a)  I should have kept my mouth shut
b)  Subsequently, some of those postings are a cringe

They may have had their validity at that moment, since I was trying to write as straight-from-my-mind as I could, but hindsight dictates, sometimes you need to pull in on your own reins. 

Nevertheless, this blog has been a help and a friend to me.  When the clutter gets in the way, a posting helps refresh me and allows me to clear my head.

So I say thanks for reading, if you still do.  I'll still be here writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home