ManicRobThrill

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Vacation in Athens is calling...

So I booked our vacation last Friday.  A week in Atlanta, Savannah and Athens - the hallowed ground, part deux.  It's now two years since the Memphis pilgrimage - this one should be just as fun and certainly nearly as meaningful, if you even know me at all.  I can't take credit for this one; this vacation was Liz' idea and a genius one it is.

I admit, I'm a bit disappointed by the Rangers' loss in the Stanley Cup finals - while I commend the Kings for playing outstanding and exciting hockey against my beloved Rangers, I condemn and question the officiating for very obvious incorrect calls against the Blueshirts.  The way it happened in the series with the Canadiens, so too, it happened here.  The NHL refs who worked this playoff are corrupt and as full of shit as can be and this is - at least to me - a somewhat tainted cup win for Los Angeles.

Although I'm not a father, at least I spent Father's Day with Liz; we saw my darling Jen for at least five minutes, had a wonderful brunch and went to the Domino Sugar Factory art installation before the building itself is torn down.  I couldn't have asked for a better day, or weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home