ManicRobThrill

Monday, February 03, 2014

A rare moment

A chance to sit and clear my head after a few days in a fog - being physically tired still messes me up.  Nonetheless, it's a busy time and I don't know how often I'll have the opportunity to write here.  With my Popdose duties,  the need to play and make music again, getting back in physical shape and this week's upcoming Beatlefest, I know I won't have much time to ruminate on anything. 

I wanted to put down my thoughts on the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman but I won't.  It's simply a tragedy.  The Super Bowl meant nothing and I'm jonesing to start working out at Crunch - after 10 years, I've left NYSC.

So bear with me - it may be a few more weeks until I can coherently share something worth reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home