ManicRobThrill

Sunday, December 05, 2021

Still here... can't help but smile

It dawned on me that I started this blog in December, 2004.  Seventeen years and I still find a reason to pop on and jot down my thoughts, etc.  I know it's not with the same verve and drive as I did at the beginning; it was (of course) the novelty of something new and exciting, etc. - to be able to share in a stream-of-consciousness kind of way on an immediate basis - but now it's more a "let me clear my mind in a coherent, thoughtful and thought-out manner".  

This blog still helps keep me fresh, especially since I have Radio City... to actually voice my thoughts; this blog serves as a reminder and a roadmap of where I'm at in random moments and seeing the written word helps me parse out and evaluate if I'm in the right headspace.

So here's to 17 years of this.  I'm amazed, impressed and very glad to have been doing this.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home