ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, June 06, 2023

New clearer days

In a few weeks, I'll be starting a new, part-time job.  I think in light of the recent past, this is a good approach, or re-entry, to working.  Two days a week at the outset and enough to be able to pay rent and the basic bills.  There may be a need, if it's busy, to increase it to three days, but it's one thing at a time.  I'm not going to stop searching for a full-time/salaried position, but this is absolutely a happy medium.

In this manner, I'm able to go to work; go to the gym on days I'm not in the office; see the doctors when scheduled, as I have to towards the end of the month and be able to schedule interviews, when possible.  There are nothing but positives here - I think - and that's what I'm taking away from this.

The frustrations have not been overwhelming, since I did everything I needed to from the moment I became unemployed and even prior to that.  But it is nice to think that I have a way forward that will help lead to something even more substantial, if/when possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home