ManicRobThrill

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

As the song says...

...I'm going through changes.  BUT - for the first time in a while, I can say this may be a very good, positive one.  As of the first Monday in February, I begin a new job and I'm looking forward to the opportunity.  As one gets older, positions like this do not cpme around often and after several months of speaking, it seems like the interest they had in me was serious enough to merit an offer two days after my 58th birthday.  It took no time to consider and say "yes".  And while turning in my 3 1/2 weeks' notice turned unnecessarily ugly at the outset, I'm now just a few days from wrapping up my life of the last nearly-two years.  I'm fine with it. 

I'm hoping that good things lie ahead.  I want to do well; contribute, learn and succeed.  I don't have any preconceived notions about what will happen, but I would like them to be of value and positivity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home