ManicRobThrill

Monday, December 26, 2022

Another year on...

It only just dawned on me that this blog is now 18 years old, which is pretty amazing, if you think about it.  Blogs came and went in the blink of an eye - and not long after I'd begun this one.  It seemed by 2008, it was outmoded and "yesterday's news".

I know I had a yen for it at the outset and then found myself less participatory over time, but I'm glad it's endured in the sense that it's still a good place for me to jot down some thoughts to see where I'm at.  I do cringe at the earliest entries, as they seemed petty and unnecessarily ascerbic, but that was then.

I'm glad to be continuing into my 19th year with this and will keep it going, even if it's only a singular monthly post, until Blogger shuts down.  Which I'm glad it hasn't.

Happy holidays to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home