ManicRobThrill

Friday, March 25, 2005

Beaster

Not a bad way to start the morning. An update posting on the band's website clearly states the near-completion of the album. Good to have fresh newspeak. Plus, having confirmed next week's session gives me ample homework so that I'm ready when we get together. If we're as productive at this session as we were the last time, we should have a song completed, plus some overdubs and re-takes from the others. I will not allow myself to become stressed out over this, as I want to keep my focus.

Hoping to leave here a little earlier than usual. Would love to have some time in Synchronic East to just fool around with the SG. If nothing else, I wouldn't mind walking back to the ferry as it's been months since the weather's been decent enough to do so.

I feel pretty light today; no emotional heaviness or melancholia. Odd, considering that the sun hasn't shined for a few days and all that I'm besieged by is the Terri Schiavo situation. I'll refrain from writing about it, as my views are pretty well known. But considering it's been a "dark" week on so many levels, I can't help but feel teflon-coated from the never ending bullshit toss.

Good night at the gym last night; restful night's sleep and what looks to be a shortened day is a great lead in to what we hope will be another productive weekend.

Enjoy your chocolate bunnies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home