ManicRobThrill

Monday, March 14, 2005

Future shock

Thinking about houses...still. That "first barbecue" daydream. This is how I help pass the day when things are (at best) sedate.

It's still chilly, but I'd love to be out and about today--preferably a day walking through parks and small-town streets (Hoboken springs to mind immediately) . I feel this sense of need for air and sun to be with me and to not be confined indoors. It's not as if I don't enjoy my job or my co-workers. I think it's due to the good vibe that I've carried through the weekend (since Friday night). Sometimes, you just don't want to be restricted to what you can do/where you can go--a day off would really be in order.

My mind is wandering (in a good sense); I'm thinking of all the things I need to do today/tonight and of what needs to be taken care of in general. Like knocking off a bag of these chips...

Good workout yesterday; new heights on the elliptical (yet again) and increased my program on the treadmill. Steady heartrate and burning more calories than before. Worked with the weights and no longer feel the pains of doing so; obviously, doing it on a consistant basis has me "in shape" (so to speak). The effects are even more visible and I can feel them. Took Liz out for a lovely and fun lunch; did a bit of shopping at Target and the local mall (keep me away from The Apple Store!) and (of course) a quick stop on the way home at Starbucks. A very relaxed (while in motion) Sunday.

Back to the house flight of fantasy, in which Synchronic Studios finally has a permanent home/base of operations. And that isn't as far-fetched as you'd think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home