ManicRobThrill

Friday, March 04, 2005

Winter sun

Even though it's early March, it's still bitter cold. Keeps me awake on this sunny Friday morning.

Busy weekend ahead. Workout tomorrow morning (instead of Sunday); groceries and errands, cleaning, then cooking dinner for a few friends who will be coming over. Just the usual suspects. Sunday morning gets the taxes done and out of our hair. Nothing trying, just time consuming.

Intentions are to spend some quality time in Synchronic East; playing some of the newer songs through last night put the idea to start focusing/working on these demos in play. We have a definite date for next Saturday to practice at Stage Left, so I've been doing my refresher homework with the songs we've already done live as well as the songs we've recorded (and those we are about to record). All in all, a much lighter vibe (as far as I'm concerned) since the night out at Maxwell's a few weeks ago.

The office is still quiet; been concentrating on my XP study group readings. I'm really glad I've done this; it's interesting and opening up new avenues for me. Although I am nowhere near "geek" status, I have a wide and complete respect for these dudes--I think they're geniuses.

Time is nearing when I'll have the iBook and this month sees one credit card bill completely paid off. Light shines brighter as the focus shifts towards moving.

Life is good in the greenhouse...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home