ManicRobThrill

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Needle hits "E"

We love the subs, 'cos they are good to us... they got a pepper bar... Where are those spongemonkeys when you need them?

You know it's a great feeling when you look at your "to do" list and see all but one item checked off; that all your planning went like clockwork and everything that needed to be done was. I'm taking today off from the gym (in agreement with Liz) to let my body rejuvenate from the stresses of being ill all week (and the prior week of pushing myself when I should have been resting). So I sit with the windows open, the sun pouring in, blueberry bagels, coffee and blog time. A fine Sunday start. In about a half hour from now, I'll do the laundry.

Stopped in Castellano's (for the first time since he moved from Brooklyn to Staten Island) to pick up that replacement B string and saw THE sexiest guitar in the world. I want it. I will have it. Soon.

Tied up some loose ends yesterday; down time and a chance for Liz and I to unwind and watch bad T.V. and laugh. This coming week has "busy" written all over it, including a return to the doctor for my father, having the taxes done next weekend and getting back in stride at the gym. Hopefully, it clears the deck for another recording session in two weeks. Can't help but think that with the weather getting better, the possibility of more recording time is not such a stretch, nor is the notion of going to a studio and starting to play as a band (again). I'm just thinking out loud right now.

Okay, time to pour another cup of coffee and gather the clothes. I may treat myself to time in Synchronic East this afternoon. We'll see. Too many options for a completely "free" day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home