ManicRobThrill

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Cleansing

Green tea, straight. It's a start.

A good night's sleep after another day in the doldrums, although it has to be said, the cloud of "ecch" is parting; the ennui fades into the distance. Did none of the things I said I would last night and it felt great. Once again, tweaking the iPod Mini with updated songs, etc. Going back to the old "Virgin Radio" playlist from summer 2000; was thinking about it and had a yearning to hear those songs again.

I feel more geared/up for the gym than I did Tuesday; still not sure if I'm going to the wine-tasting tonight--we'll see how much energy I have after I get home from working out. Snow again? It won't stop me from tomorrow night and hopefully won't be too much of an obstacle for Saturday (my concern is the conditions for driving). I do know that the one thing I'll be doing after I come home tonight is to finish sorting through the effects boxes for Saturday. I want that to not be an issue, as we have errands to run before I head to New Jersey.

Having shared 5 minutes of giggles with B. and The Swan, I feel even better than I did, pre tea. Sometimes, the laughter is the best salve on the morning. Especially when the scorn is directed at the right topic (knuckleheads, simps and other waste product).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home