ManicRobThrill

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

And more again

Another bitter cold morning; another day where I still can't seem to feel much of anything, mentally. It's not a state of being angered, irritated, bothered, unhappy, etc. I just feel like the switch is "off" and I'm in a state of emotional limbo. I don't think it's the worst thing in the world; it's certainly a curiosity, but it is odd. I'm not going to over-analyze it; I'll let it ride through time (or at least over the next few days).

Will try to get some "warm-up" time tonight in Synchronic East; still don't know the specifics for this Saturday (hopefully, I'll have answers by this afternoon) but I want to tighten up some of the songs I've been playing through and to finish getting my gear together, as I don't want to be scrambling on Saturday before I have to leave.

Went to the gym last night; an average workout--nothing more. Thanks to the poor forecasting by the various weather outlets, I didn't have a scarf, gloves or hat and so was pummelled by the winds of Broadway as I came out of the gym (post shower) with still-slightly damp hair. Just great. A solid night's sleep and yet I lack energy (not sluggish, just flat).

Can we just skip today and tomorrow and get to Friday? I am looking forward to going out for coffee after work.

Something tells me a brief "vacation" is in order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home