ManicRobThrill

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Freeze out

A strange week, although not bad by anyone's standards. If you gave me the choice of sitting in front of a computer, waiting for the day to end or be as busy as I am/have been, I'd choose the latter anyway.

The holiday party Monday night was nice enough; as I've said previously, I'm really not a party person and I generally feel uncomfortable at parties, so I was able to coast on the good vibe from some of my co-workers and the 2 glasses of chianti I had to take off the edge. The regular days at work have been a whirlwind and it's been a good week, filled with a lot of working together, opening up more to sharing ideas and making things happen. TCB-in', as Mr. Q and I are wont to say.

Supposed to see X tomorrow night--I'm not a fan, but it's Liz' Xmas present; she loves them and I love her, so it makes it palpable. The only worry is the possible snowstorm. Bobby's also going; hopefully we'll meet up there.

No special plans in line for the weekend, especially when you're at the mercy of snow happening or not happening.

All I feel right now is drained of energy. Bad diet, less sleep, lots of work. Time to regroup and replenish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home