ManicRobThrill

Monday, September 18, 2006

Fast but not furious

Music has not been on my mind lately. My father has been in the hospital for the last week and will be there for a while; thank you to everyone who has called and written to me. It's been difficult, but this is reality and it has to be dealt with appropriately. Been shuttling back and forth between home, work and my dad's apartment to pick up his mail, pay his bills and make sure his house remains in order, while going to the hospital.

Thankfully, the car was out of commission for only one day and the garage (God bless) didn't charge me for the rental usage. Really glad everything's in good running order and since I took the car in for a heavy-duty wash, wax and vacuuming on Saturday, it looks great.

Beyond all this, nothing to say. The preoccupation's with my dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home