ManicRobThrill

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Quick update

To all my friends and extended members of the family who read this blog, etc., I just want to say thank you all very much for the endless amount of calls, cards and e-mails asking about my father and sending your love and best wishes. It means a lot to me and my family.

He is still in the hospital and will be for a while; I don't think any of us (doctors included) know when he will be out; if he will recover in full and what the future holds, but your prayers and warmth are something I won't soon forget.

An update (as trite as it is) on The Punch Line's website is that with the end of the last line-up, I have decided to let it lapse since it wasn't being tended to by the webmaster; as I paid the costs for the release of the album, I will not pick up the tab any longer for the former members. If you would like to continue following things, please don't hesitate to come here, my website or the MySpace page--and of course, please write if you have any questions.

Thank you all again; much love and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home