ManicRobThrill

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The beginning of the end again

Not to sound too joyful, but with the end of September, it only means that our move home is exactly a month away with a lot to take care of. I've done most of the legwork--booking movers, cable and contacting the DMV, Geico as well as Toyota, but I do have to call the gas and electric companies. I also wanted to get started on packing as time is limited and I don't want to do a rush. I also need to get back over to the new apartment to make sure all is well and in tact and to map out where we're going to put things. Exciting, to say the most. Detailed, to say the least. Stress hasn't entered into the picture, as of yet.

***************************

Would someone please tell those arrogant, whiny assholes from "Grey's Anatomy" to shut the fuck up already? Big news flash--no one gives a shit that T.R. Knight is gay; no offense, but Katherine Heigl isn't interesting and the show itself (in the few times I've seen it) is just lame. Talk about a non-story. Lump them in with Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and the rest of the marginal "explain to me how you became famous" crowd. Jesus.

***************************

Until we move and are settled in, I'm not going to continue working on new songs. I don't want to be distracted from the move and I don't want to be distracted from completing good, strong material. I've waited this long, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home