ManicRobThrill

Saturday, July 28, 2007

The home stretch

A gruelling week, no doubt. The office move has had snags and bumps through no fault of our own. Suffice it to say that landlords, like politicians, are the same eternal scum as far as I'm concerned. Being that I spent nearly 8 hours yesterday waiting for the phone lines to be run (which they were) and only an hour (at the most today) from the time the moving truck arrived and unloaded is a good enough tandem. I was driving out of Manhattan by 10:15 this morning. Afterwards, grocery shopping for us and my dad, a quick trip for a buzzcut and then over to Whole Foods for lunch. I am exhausted.

This will, in all likeliness, be another harum-scarum week. The office isn't being painted until Tuesday; carpeting, furniture and phone system installation Wednesday and my guess is the printers won't be connected and running until Thursday. After that, I'd say we're near ready.

I'm looking forward to the oncoming weeks when I can start to re-focus on music and our own move back to S.I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home