ManicRobThrill

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Helpful hints?

Another beautiful and quiet Sunday morning where I have time to write. This weekend, along with the next two, are going to be busy--next Saturday, I have to be in the city before 9 a.m. to await the moving truck with the office's items; the following week we take my dad for his doctor's appointment. Yesterday was the first oil change for the RAV4, so it's been pre-planned Saturdays.

Since I don't have any great revelations or insights, I thought I'd share some of the basics with you. These are products I've used for years.

I read this already. Now we know.

These items have been getting me through the summers of the past decade. If you're a dude like myself, you need them. Even though the barnet is at a minimum, you should use this to maintain healthy body.

Timeless, from style to style. Whenever I need a new pair, they're always easily found. In another lifetime, I swore by the button-fly originals. I've grown up since then. Another change in the fashion cycle is the eschewing of striped t-shirts (!); that was the '80's edition. These are the only t-shirts you need. And yes, all my "rock" t's are gone. Only non-graphic t-shirts at 42, thank you.

Go to this website and read this writer. He's a fucking genius. If you don't laugh or think, you're an idiot. I'm adding this link to my webpage.

Continuing the process of constantly rifling through my items--clothing, books, CD's, etc. and tossing the non-essentials. It never ceases to amaze and irritate me that I still have so much unnecessary shit and that I actually spent money on this stuff. Can't help but shake my head. What's done is done, but did I really need it all? (That was a rhetorical question--of course I didn't.)

Okay--shower time and head out to take care of the laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home