ManicRobThrill

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Phase one complete

The major part of our office move was (miraculously) completed on Friday; the painters did the body of the offices, the new carpet was laid down, the computers are networked and the furniture was delivered and installed. My colleague (and partner through this), Laura, brought up some of the team's boxes and we were able to place them in each person's office for Monday. After 6 p.m., I was finally able to turn off the lights, turn off the air conditioner and go home, exhausted beyond description. I'm not sure if I've completely diffused from this, but at least last night I managed a solid night's sleep.

I know this is short, but it's just a moment of reporting. More when I've had the chance to regain some strength and a clear head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home