ManicRobThrill

Monday, November 19, 2007

As promised

Like I've said so often and recently, now that I'm back at home, I'm rededicating myself to a better focus on my music, art and creative side. I've already leaped the first great hurdle...

If you haven't hit it yet, please take a visit to the newly redesigned website; it went live this morning and has a bit more of a modern feel to it. As much as I loved the previous design, there were some flaws: not that much capacity for more pictures, etc. (the old site was WebSite Tonight 2.7; this one is 4.0.8); I couldn't work on the site on my iBook--now I can and I did want to get away from that almost faux-"groovy" style. I think this new one is more sedate and sharp. It also seems a bit more user friendly, but see what you think--and send me a line through the "contact" page with your opinion!

If that wasn't enough, this version of the website has capability to load music, so you can bet you will be hearing some new material soon enough.

That leads me to the idea of possibly starting to record this weekend. I don't have any specific goal but to lay down some basic tracks. I'd like to have something available by the time those shows come around.

Another quick but good weekend gone by, save for not being completely over this crud I've had for the last week. It's the coughing and lack of sleep that's been kicking my ass.

Really looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. Each of the last 11 years, I've had a lot to be thankful for, but this year, I'm just happy that we're home and life can resume to normal (for us).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home