ManicRobThrill

Sunday, November 11, 2007

One week in

Aside from work being extremely busy this week, being home again has been great and as stress-free as I could have hoped for, with the only negative being that I feel run down and a cold might be coming on (I've already taken my first hit of Airborne and Advil of the season). Nonetheless, the non-aggravation of working late and commuting home is something no one seems to understand. I worked late every night this week and didn't mind as I knew I didn't have to wait for any trains, etc. The apartment itself is settled; the posters and pictures have been hung with care; everything is in its' place and the car is officially registered in New York, so there's nothing left to be taken care of.

With all that said, since Thanksgiving is at the end of next week, I may set aside the time to revamp the website finally and start some rough recording ideas.

Time to take another dose of Airborne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home